The environment is a critical focus for us all
All businesses have a responsibility for their business processes; both ethically and practically. Legislation has strong punishments in place for polluters of air, land and/or water.
The UK Government is attempting to nationally reduce greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, and locally, councils are supplying increased recycling centres for bottles, cardboard, paper and redundant white goods etc.
ISO 14001:2015 is suitable for all types and sizes of organisations. The standard requires an organisation to consider all environmental issues relevant to its operations; such as air pollution, water or sewage issues, waste management, soil contamination, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and resource use and efficiency.
Implement and maintain an effective environmental management system ISO 14001:2015 in your organisation helping you to:
- reduce waste management costs
- efficient use of resources
- reduction of waste
- gain a competitive advantage
- improve environmental performance
- demonstrate your commitment to protecting the environment
- building trust with customers
- increase profit
- win more business
- satisfy more customers
- become a more consistent competitor in your marketplace
- motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes
- broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance
Like all ISO management system standards, ISO 14001 includes continual improvement of an organisations systems and approach to environmental matters. The standards recent revision requires key improvements such as the increased importance of environmental management within the organisations strategic planning processes, increased participation from leadership and a positive responsibility to proactive initiatives that enhance environmental performance.
Every organisation is unique; whether you require ISO implementation, maintenance or assistance at audit Prince’s offer a variety of options to assist you.
Our consultants have trained with some of the most successful men in business, such as Nido Qubein (Business Consultant, Speaker, University President, Author)
I Need it Now!For clients who require an accelerated route to certification, we can offer additional resources to speed progress and meet your deadlines.
- Although this will require more client focus, Prince’s can help you achieve your certifications within a short timeframe.
- To achieve this we work with you even more closely to ensure improvements are quickly and effectively implemented. This approach is sometimes essential where urgent compliance with ISO and other important standards is needed to meet public or private sector purchasing requirements or to fulfil a contractual obligation.