- Why ISO 45001 is essential for your business?
- Benefits of ISO in your business
- Had Your ISO 45001 Audit, but have NCRs To Fix?
- How we can help support you
- Gaining/maintaining certification
- Do I Need to Conduct a Gap Analysis?
More and more organisations reject tenders from businesses without current ISO45001 certification. Therefore to increase revenue and satisfy more clients, ISO45001 is becoming a necessity in the business world.
The standard is designed to provide safe workplaces and processes and to prevent work-related injury and ill-health. Whether you already have safety systems in place or are new to occupational health and safety management this standard can be a efficient system to implement into your business to build organisational protection in this area and most importantly to keep your employees safe.
Prince’s specialise in removing the complexity of managing multiple tasks and overcoming challenges with ease. We work with your existing management systems, guiding you step by step through implementation, all the way through to certification.
Through the use of existing templates combined with our consultant’s expertise we succeed in achieving a first-time pass for you.
Let us do the hard work for you and get you the pass you need in minimal timescales!
- Save money
- Increase profit
- Win more business/tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Build reputation
- Proactive risk prevention throughout your business
- Become a more consistent competitor in your marketplace
- Motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance
- Engage the whole business with good internal communications
- Implement ISO alongside your existing systems
- Continual improvement and innovation
- Strengthen legal and regulatory compliance
- Reduce potential business losses
- Demonstrate responsibility by committing to safe, healthy & sustainable work processes
- ISO is a recognised global occupational health and safety system for all businesses
Prince’s have vast experience in assisting organisations to implement the necessary processes to meet the standards required for the certification. This may require review of current processes to improve their system or a few tweaks of existing documentation. Once issued with your report we would immediately action findings.
Any new processes would be properly documented to ensure future employees and management can consistently follow the ISO standards. This helps employees, management and business owners to have robust standards in place and make them part of the organisation culture.
Our consultants can liaise with the auditors on your behalf and assist your organisation to achieve certification in minimal timescales.
If you need an urgent fix, email us your ISO findings report and your deadline date with URGENT in the title and one of our consultants will contact you.
Prince’s offer complete support for businesses wanting to achieve ISO certification.
Our consultants can do the following:
- Obtain quotes to get you the most competitive pricing for audit
- Issue templates to ensure you meet the requirements of the standard
- Project manage the implementation of your system from beginning to end, ensuring minimum distraction of your resources from their operational roles
- Develop and write your policies, procedures, occupational health & safety manual and infrastructure documents for you
- Intuitively train your employees
- Mentor and teach your internal health and safety auditors or be your internal auditor
- Assist you 100% of the way through ISO 45001:2018 certification
- Keep you up to date with changes to the Occupational Health and Safety standard
- Provide Occupational Health and Safety services as required
- Liaise with auditors and relevant accreditation bodies on your behalf to maintain your certification.
Our consultants drive the ISO programme on your behalf from beginning to end, to minimise the impact on your resources and to achieve a speedy certification.
Prince’s can obtain quotes and schedule audit dates. In addition to creating the relevant ISO documentation with your team. We can also assist during the audit process to ensure a seamless integration; to get you the results you need in the required timescales.
Once certification has been successfully achieved, our consultants liaise directly with you to plan a maintenance programme to keep your business complaint all year round. This usually requires a six-monthly visit to update all documentation and completion of an internal audit.
Future audit dates are planned with the audit team and full year-round support can be provided.
If you want ISO 45001 with minimal stress and inconvenience contact us.
A gap analysis is not mandatory.
Many organisations will find a gap analysis useful to analyse the readiness to be audited for ISO 45001. It will identify if they are compliant and if any gaps exist.
The gap analysis results will help you determine where implementation efforts should be concentrated. It will be easier to prepare an ISO implementation plan with more accurate requirements and target dates.
Prince’s can assist your internal representative by conducting a gap analysis report and explaining tasks required to achieve certification.
Alternatively, we can train your internal representative to understand the gaps and complete them together.
Prince’s know how important it can be if you require an accelerated route to certification.
This approach is sometimes essential where urgent compliance with ISO and other important standards is required to meet client, public or private sector purchasing requirements or to fulfil a contractual obligation.
We can offer resources to speed progress and meet your deadlines.
Success is our only option Contact us and get started now.